Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my husbands grandmother. This recipe is great frozen, for a later date. This recipe goes well with any green vegetable, side salad, and bread of your choice.
- Chop finely onions, peppers, and mushrooms.
- Cook hen in boiling water in a large saucepan. Reserve the broth. When chicken is done, debone and cut into small pieces.
- Place the chopped onions, peppers, mushrooms, pimentos, and put into a skillet with the margarine or butter. Saute until tender. Add Tabasco sauce and Worcestershire sauce to the sauteed vegetables.
- Cook noodles in broth 10 minutes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cut up chicken, sauteed vegetables to egg no odles and broth. Add more broth for very moist consistency and bring to a boil before serving.