8 hrs 10 mins
Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
Cook chicken breasts and soak beans night before. Cook all day while at work or play. Come home to a fantastic meal! (NOTE: prep time does not include cooking chicken and soaking beans)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless skinless chicken, cooked
- 1 lb great northern bean
- 1/2 cup taco seasoning (I make my own)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth (OR 1 cup water with 1 teaspoon chicken base)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2-1 cup potato flakes, to thicken
- sour cream
- chopped green onion (optional)
- shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1Chicken should be cooked and shredded. I just boil mine the night before, & shred in the morning. Beans should soak the night before in a pot of water. Drain beans in the morning. Place chicken and rinsed beans in crockpot.
- 2Add taco seasoning, cumin, chiles, condensed soup, water and chicken broth.
- 3Mix well with wooden spoon.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- 5Add potato flakes before serving to thicken.
- 6Serve topped with sour cream, green onions, and cheddar/jack cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & White Bean Chili (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 651.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken