Recipe by suzyhomemakerwannabe
This is a recipe I created by taking a little bit from each of the previous recipes I have made. This is a great, colorful, crunchy salad! Wonderful on lettuce or on a bun!
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 gala apples (or Fuji)
- 30 purple seedless grapes (give or take)
- 1⁄2 purple onion
- 1 (8 ounce) bag walnuts (or Pecans)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar poppy seed dressing (I use Briannas)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken unitl done.
- While Chicken is cooking: Mince Purple Onion. Cube Apples. Cut the grapes in half.
- Once the Chicken is done, chop into cubes.
- Pour ALL ingredients into a large bowl, including the bag of Nuts & Dressing.
- Mix well until all is coated.
- Chill before serving.