- 3 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups unpeeled cored and diced red apples
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup seedless golden raisin
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- boston lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, apples, celery, walnuts, raisins, chives, and salt and pepper to taste; toss well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, mayonnaise, and honey until well blended and smooth; pour over the salad, and toss to coat all the ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- To serve, arrange the lettuce leaves on salad plates and fill with equal amounts of salad.