Judy from Hawaii's Note:
There are a couple of similar recipes in the Zaar database, but this one is a bit different, so I thought it was worth posting. I like to use dried cranberries & almonds in this dish. You can either serve this in lettuce leaf boats or tear up the lettuce and toss the salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 apples, mixture of red and gren
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 2 cups cooked chicken, pieces (1/2 inch cubes or strips)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted nuts (walnuts, pecans or sliced almonds)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or 1/4 cup dried cherries or 1/4 cup golden raisin
- lettuce leaf
- 1Dice apples, place in a bowl and toss with lemon juice.
- 2Add celery, chicken, nuts,& dried fruit.
- 3Mix together dressing and toss with chicken mixture.
- 4Arrange lettuce on plates& spoon salad over the top.
- 5(Or tear lettuce& toss.).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Waldorf Salad
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 285.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: