Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy...so delicious! Great use for left over chicken.
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 red apples, cored &, diced
- 2⁄3 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup sliced seedless grapes
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, apples, grapes and celery.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill.
- Sprinkle with walnuts just before serving.
Wonderful chicken Salad recipe, Merlot! I love chicken salad. Whenever we go out to lunch, I always look for chicken salad, so I have had a lot of different kinds. The dressing on this is excellent. The walnuts added a great texture. I added only one apple and found for my salad it was plenty, plus I used freshly ground black pepper. For my money, this recipe is definitly worthy of 5 stars!
Wow! This is one great salad! I can't stop eating it lol! I used 2 apples...raisins...dried cranberries...celery and walnuts. I used precooked chicken strips from Costco...made this easy peasy! I will try pecans and add grapes next time! this was super good! Oh! and I added just a hint of nutmeg...delish! Thanks so much for posting this!
Just as you said, easy and delicious, like Bev I also added one apple and thought that was enough, it was a large apple. Thank you , we really enjoyed the salad!!