Recipe by Sara 76
This is day 11: Lunch, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. If you are taking this salad to work, make sure the apple is coated with the dressing to stop the flesh discolouring. This lunch is to be followed by an afternoon snack of 1 medium orange.
- 2 cups water
- 200 g chicken breast fillets
- 1⁄4 cup skim-milk natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 small red apple, thinly sliced
- 3 trimmed celery, salks sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the water to th eboil in a medium saucepan; add chicken. Simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Cool chicken in poaching liquid for 10 minutes; drain, then slice thickly.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt, juice and mustard in medium bowl. Add apple, celery, parsley and chicken; mix gently.