Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I first had this dish at a wonderful Italian restaurant that would eventually become my favorite place to eat. My request for the recipe was, of course, denied. Over the months, as I got to know the servers, I questioned the ingredients of this dish. This is extremely close to the restaurant dish. You may use your choice of alfredo sauces and pasta. Alfredo Sauce appears very close to the restaurant style alfredo. I like this with fettuccine but some like angel hair pasta. Your choice. :-)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts, in water
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, dicedl
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- If using dried sun dried tomatoes, dice and place in a cup of water to soak. If using oil packed sun dried tomatoes, rinse off oil and dice.
- Place olive oil in a large skillet. Add chicken and garlic and saute until chicken is tender.
- Place artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, red pepper and alfredo sauce in large saucepan. Heat through but do not bring to a boil.
- Stir chicken into artichoke mixture.
- Serve over your choice of pasta.
This is easy and very good!!!!