I first had this dish at a wonderful Italian restaurant that would eventually become my favorite place to eat. My request for the recipe was, of course, denied. Over the months, as I got to know the servers, I questioned the ingredients of this dish. This is extremely close to the restaurant dish. You may use your choice of alfredo sauces and pasta. Alfredo Sauce appears very close to the restaurant style alfredo. I like this with fettuccine but some like angel hair pasta. Your choice. :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using dried sun dried tomatoes, dice and place in a cup of water to soak. If using oil packed sun dried tomatoes, rinse off oil and dice.
- 2Place olive oil in a large skillet. Add chicken and garlic and saute until chicken is tender.
- 3Place artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, red pepper and alfredo sauce in large saucepan. Heat through but do not bring to a boil.
- 4Stir chicken into artichoke mixture.
- 5Serve over your choice of pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken W Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Artichoke Hearts
Serving Size: 1 (1236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 321.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: