Recipe by lvlrs_l3urnside
Source: Kitchen Secrets
Top Review by Paka
This was such an easy and healthy recipe.I added one large white mushroom, sliced, to the cooking garlic. By the time the sauced was reduced everything was cooked to perfection. I sprinkled sliced green onions instead of cilantro over the top, DH hates cilantro! The flavors blended well. No left overs! Thanks
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat chicken to 1/2 inch thickness and sprinkle w/salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until done.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Melt butter in the pan over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Deglaze pan.
- Cook until broth mixture is reduced 1/2 cup - 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
- Serve sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle w/cilantro.