Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Cream of mushroom soup base w/chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 12 fluid ounces evaporated milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 yukon gold potatoes
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter/margarine. Add the soup, water and milk. Stir together over medium heat. Add the onion, salt and pepper and bring all to a boil.
- When mixture starts boiling, add the chicken meat and simmer all together until chicken is cooked through. Add the sliced mushrooms and boil over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring often. Serve!
- *I used chicken thighs cooked in george foreman grill for a few mins to brown then added chicken to the recipe when it says to add. Serve w/warm rolls.