Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
My mother would make this.
- cut up potatoes into medium size pieces.
- in bowl combine 2 cups of water with 2 cans of the soup.
- place potatoes in baking dish.
- pour mushroom soup mixed with water on top of potatoes.
- place chicken on top of potatoes after the soup.
- broil for about 40 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- (chicken should be done at same time)* you can also cook the potatoes first, when they seem half way done, then add the chicken to cook and soup.
- Your chicken will be more juicy, and not so well done.
- I cook it all the same time, I like my chicken dry.