Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My son-in-law made this one night and I had to have the recipe. Now every time I make it people request the recipe. You won't believe the flavors!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli florets (or more if you like)
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes (on the top shelf above Ragu, etc. Sometimes I use 4 jars)
- 16 ounces cheese tortellini
- Boil tortellini according to package directions. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Sauté chicken in olive oil.
- When almost cooked through, add tomatoes, red onion, and garlic. Sauté a little more until onions are soft.
- Add the alfredo sauce and broccoli and heat until hot.
- Pour over tortellini. Delicious!