My son-in-law made this one night and I had to have the recipe. Now every time I make it people request the recipe. You won't believe the flavors!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli florets (or more if you like)
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes (on the top shelf above Ragu, etc. Sometimes I use 4 jars)
- 16 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1Boil tortellini according to package directions. Set aside.
- 2Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Sauté chicken in olive oil.
- 3When almost cooked through, add tomatoes, red onion, and garlic. Sauté a little more until onions are soft.
- 4Add the alfredo sauce and broccoli and heat until hot.
- 5Pour over tortellini. Delicious!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken W/ Cheese Tortellini in a Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.9
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 117.2 mg
- Sodium 783.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes