Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wanted to have a recipe that tasted just like Olive Garden's dish that I could use at home.
Make and share this Chicken Vino Bianco - Tastes Just Like Olive Garden recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml olive oil or 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml flour
- 59.14-118.29 ml sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml white wine (I like Bella Sera Pino Grigio)
- 473.18 ml sliced mushrooms
- 59.16 ml butter or 59.16 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml roma tomato
- cooked linguine or fettuccine
- Heat oil in skillet on med-high heat.
- Lightly dredge chicken breats in flour, season with salt and pepper and brown sides in skillet and remove onto plate until later.
- Stir in onions, garlic, and butter, cook until tender; then add mushrooms and cook until golden.
- Stir in wine and bring to a simmer.
- Return chicken to the pan, and cook over med-high heat until chicken is done; add tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Serve over cooked fetticuine or liguine noodles.
This was so easy and loved by my son and husband. My son is a very picky eater and he asked me to not forget how to make this one!!! Thanks!
This was always my favorite dish at Olive Garden. Frankly the only dish worth eating there. I don't think it's on the menu anymore. Needless to say wen I found this I was amazed at how easy it looked and was skeptical that it would be any good especially the chicken. Well the chicken was great. Of course I butterflies the thick breasts we had on hand and probably could have pounded them out a bit for even faster cooking but I didn't. My dish came out only fair, mostly because I was doing it for the first time. Next time it will come out awesome since I know what I did wrong hence the five stars.
This is a good recipe but having never tried OG's version, I can't tell how close it is to the original. I added grated parmesan to the finished product, which made the dish stand out and give it the extra oomph the recipe needed.