Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wanted to have a recipe that tasted just like Olive Garden's dish that I could use at home.
- 29.58 ml olive oil or 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml flour
- 59.14-118.29 ml sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml white wine (I like Bella Sera Pino Grigio)
- 473.18 ml sliced mushrooms
- 59.16 ml butter or 59.16 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml roma tomato
- cooked linguine or fettuccine
- Heat oil in skillet on med-high heat.
- Lightly dredge chicken breats in flour, season with salt and pepper and brown sides in skillet and remove onto plate until later.
- Stir in onions, garlic, and butter, cook until tender; then add mushrooms and cook until golden.
- Stir in wine and bring to a simmer.
- Return chicken to the pan, and cook over med-high heat until chicken is done; add tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Serve over cooked fetticuine or liguine noodles.
This was so easy and loved by my son and husband. My son is a very picky eater and he asked me to not forget how to make this one!!! Thanks!
I have made several different recipes of this dish. They were all delicious but missing something. This was outstanding. I will be using this recipe from now on. Everyone at my table rated it 5 stars. thanks for posting.
The one dish I so miss at olive garden! Made this a few times now, and always came out great. Didn't have the wine a few times, still tasted amazing. Thanks!