1/1 Photo of Chicken Vino Bianco - Tastes Just Like Olive Garden
Cassondra Ziembo's Note:
Wanted to have a recipe that tasted just like Olive Garden's dish that I could use at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4-1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine (I like Bella Sera Pino Grigio)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup roma tomato
- cooked linguine or fettuccine
- 1Heat oil in skillet on med-high heat.
- 2Lightly dredge chicken breats in flour, season with salt and pepper and brown sides in skillet and remove onto plate until later.
- 3Stir in onions, garlic, and butter, cook until tender; then add mushrooms and cook until golden.
- 4Stir in wine and bring to a simmer.
- 5Return chicken to the pan, and cook over med-high heat until chicken is done; add tomatoes and cook until tender.
- 6Serve over cooked fetticuine or liguine noodles.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Vino Bianco - Tastes Just Like Olive Garden
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 903.6
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 212.1 mg
- Sodium 488.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 59.8 g