Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious and "fancy" meals that is quite easy to make. It makes the best gravy for mashed potatoes which are a great side dish. Easy to serve more or fewer people by adding more chicken breasts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay chicken breasts open on cutting board.
- Sprinkle each breast with seasoning salt.
- Lay one slice of ham on each chicken breast.
- Roll each chicken breast the short way starting at the thickest end.
- Roll one slice of bacon around each chicken/ham roll and secure in place with a toothpick.
- Place the chicken rolls in a square baking dish.
- Spoon on globs of sour cream and cream of chicken soup over the chicken rolls. Cover with tin foil.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from baking dish and place on serving platter. Cover to keep warm.
- Stir sour cream and cream of chicken soup together to make gravy. Serve gravy with the chicken and for mashed potatoes.
- Eating the bacon is optional. Some love it, others don't!
- To make more servings, add one chicken roll (with ham and bacon) for each person. If serving more than six, double the amount of sour cream and cream of chicken soup to ensure enough gravy for mashed potatoes.