mommy june's Note:
This is a delicious and "fancy" meals that is quite easy to make. It makes the best gravy for mashed potatoes which are a great side dish. Easy to serve more or fewer people by adding more chicken breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lay chicken breasts open on cutting board.
- 3Sprinkle each breast with seasoning salt.
- 4Lay one slice of ham on each chicken breast.
- 5Roll each chicken breast the short way starting at the thickest end.
- 6Roll one slice of bacon around each chicken/ham roll and secure in place with a toothpick.
- 7Place the chicken rolls in a square baking dish.
- 8Spoon on globs of sour cream and cream of chicken soup over the chicken rolls. Cover with tin foil.
- 9Place in preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- 10Remove chicken from baking dish and place on serving platter. Cover to keep warm.
- 11Stir sour cream and cream of chicken soup together to make gravy. Serve gravy with the chicken and for mashed potatoes.
- 12Eating the bacon is optional. Some love it, others don't!
- 13To make more servings, add one chicken roll (with ham and bacon) for each person. If serving more than six, double the amount of sour cream and cream of chicken soup to ensure enough gravy for mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Victoria
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.6
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 155.1 mg
- Sodium 1060.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 39.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: