Chef Matty's Note:
This recipe is for all Chicago Cub fans that can't get to Chicago and all others that just likes chicken.It's one of the top menu items at Harry Caray's Restaurant
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Joint chicken into 4 pieces and season well with salt, pepper, oregano and granulated garlic.
- 2Peel potato and cut into quarters;saute in olive oil until golden brown;set aside.
- 3In 10-inch skillet bring olive oil almost to boiling point. add garlic cloves; cook for two minutes to release the flavor.Add chicken; saute lighty on both sides entil golden brown.Add potatoes and deglaze pan with white wine.
- 4Bake for 20-30 minutes in 400-degree oven.
- 5Place chicken on serving plate and arrange arrange potatoes around chicken . Pour the sauce from the pan over chicken and add the peas.
- 6Garnish with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Vesuvio [bone-In]
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1081.3
- Calories from Fat 679
- Total Fat 75.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 790.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 48.7 g