Recipe by Chef Matty
This recipe is for all Chicago Cub fans that can't get to Chicago and all others that just likes chicken.It's one of the top menu items at Harry Caray's Restaurant
- 1⁄2 chicken, jointed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic granules
- 1 large russet potato, potato
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 ounces frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Joint chicken into 4 pieces and season well with salt, pepper, oregano and granulated garlic.
- Peel potato and cut into quarters;saute in olive oil until golden brown;set aside.
- In 10-inch skillet bring olive oil almost to boiling point. add garlic cloves; cook for two minutes to release the flavor.Add chicken; saute lighty on both sides entil golden brown.Add potatoes and deglaze pan with white wine.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in 400-degree oven.
- Place chicken on serving plate and arrange arrange potatoes around chicken . Pour the sauce from the pan over chicken and add the peas.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.