- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 can mandarin oranges in juice, drained
- 1 cup green seedless grape
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle breasts with salt and pepper on both sides and saute in the butter in a large skillet that has a lid.
- Brown on both sides, about 10 minutes total.
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade, lemon juice, cornstarch and mustard.
- Fold in drained oranges and grapes.
- Pour sauce over chicken and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice.