- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 453.59 g potato, yellow skin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
- 2 (822.13 g) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml garlic, chopped
- 4.92 ml dried oregano, crushed
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- 118.29 ml snipped fresh parsley
- 59.14 ml green olives, chopped (pimiento-stuffed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Top with potatoes and chicken thighs.
- Drain juices from one can of tomatoes and discard the juice. In a bowl stir together the drained and undrained tomatoes, the jalapeno pepper, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, oregano, cinnamon, and cloves. Pour over all in cooker. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 hours.
- Meanwhile In a small bowl stir together the snipped parsley and chopped olives.
- Sprinkle Parsley-Olive Topping over individual servings.