- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 lb potato, yellow skin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, chopped (pimiento-stuffed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Top with potatoes and chicken thighs.
- Drain juices from one can of tomatoes and discard the juice. In a bowl stir together the drained and undrained tomatoes, the jalapeno pepper, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, oregano, cinnamon, and cloves. Pour over all in cooker. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 hours.
- Meanwhile In a small bowl stir together the snipped parsley and chopped olives.
- Sprinkle Parsley-Olive Topping over individual servings.