- 10 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cups carrots, shredded
- 2 1⁄2 fresh spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 10 large tortillas (I recommend tomato-basil)
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each tortilla with a scant tbsp of cream cheese.
- Arrange 1/4 cup chicken, 1oz cheese, 1/4 cup spinach, 2 tbsp carrots, and 2 slices of tomato in a narrow row in the the middle of tortilla wrap.
- Fold in end and roll tortilla wrap to form a log shaped sandwich.
- Cut in half diagonally.