- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small eggplant, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 3 (6 ounce) packages cooked italian chicken breasts (about four cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and next three ingredients; saute' eight minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add chicken broth, pepper and wine; cook one minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in chicken and pimento.