Soup Fly *'s Note:
This is a chili type soup with a Southwestern flavor that I made up with things I happened to have in the kitchen. Can easily be doubled. The garnishes are great additions, especially the cheese and tortilla chips. Got a thumbs up from the family, so it will be a repeat here!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (Can use dark meat if you prefer)
- 2 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 8 ounces frozen vegetables, Mexican blend (broccoli, cauliflower, corn and red peppers)
- 3/4 ounce taco seasoning (1/2 pack)
- 1Bring two cups water to a boil.
- 2Add bullion cubes and allow to disolve.
- 3Stir in taco seasoning.
- 4Lower heat to med-low and add tomatoes and frozen vegetables. (I whizzed these through the food processor a bit to get smaller pieces as a personal preference.).
- 5Mix in pinto beans.
- 6Stir in cheese soup until well-mixed and melted smooth.
- 7Stir in chicken.
- 8Allow to heat through.
- 9Can be served immediately or left to simmer on stove for several hours.
- 10Top individual bowls with optional garnishes if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Veggie Taco Chili
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 1224.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: