Prep 4 mins
Cook 6 mins
Talk about quick and easy -- this recipe is IT! And it features the college favorite: ramen noodles to make it extra filling. Recipe comes from "College Kids Cook" by Carol Field Dahlstrom.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken vegetable soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 soup can water
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, discard seasoning packet
- fish cracker (for garnish) (optional)
- In a large saucepan combine the soup, broth and water. Heat over medium-high heat until the soup is boiling, stirring occasionally. Boil one minute.
- Add the uncooked ramen noodles and turn down the heat to medium-low. Heat and stir until the noodles are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and pour into bowls. Add some fish crackers if you wish.
- NOTE: If you have leftover cooked vegetables or chicken on hand, cut into small pieces and add to the soup!