- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb chicken breast, strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a skillet until sizzling; add chicken, and spices.
- Cook over medium-high heat until chicken is lightly browned.
- Add water and veggies.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook for about 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Veggies should be crispy-tender.