Recipe by Lori Jean
This is an inexpensive and easy dish everyone can enjoy. It is one way I can help my family get their daily serving of vegetables!
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 4 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 35 butter flavored crackers, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, cut into small chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a greased shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with the carrots, potatoes and celery.
- Combine the soup, water, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables.
- Finely crush the crackers and spread evenly over the vegetables.
- Spread the butter chunks evenly over the crackers.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 60-75 minutes or until vegetables are tender.