Chicken Vegetables Potstickers
- Set aside the wrapper and beaten eggs.
- In a large stainless bowl blend in the rest of the ingredients together and with a teaspoon of the mixture drop into boiling water and when filling float taste the filling. Adjust and reseason if needed.
- With a brush dip into the beaten egg yolks and brush onto the wrapper; place some of the chicken mixture and seal the wrapper.
- Place some of the finish potstickers into some boiling water and when it float remove it to a colander and place ice some cold water. Drain the potstickers.
- Heat a nonstick skillet lightly coated with oil adds some of the potstickers and pan fry to a golden brown.