Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
This recipes is for a large group
- 4 lbs chicken thighs, minced
- 4 lbs shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 lb shredded carrot
- 1 cup green onion, minced
- 1 ounce dried black fungus, soaks and shredded
- 2 ounces sweet Chinese radishes
- 1 ounce salted turnip
- 1⁄2 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 3 beaten egg whites
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 100 gyoza wrapper
- 3 beaten egg yolks
- Set aside the wrapper and beaten eggs.
- In a large stainless bowl blend in the rest of the ingredients together and with a teaspoon of the mixture drop into boiling water and when filling float taste the filling. Adjust and reseason if needed.
- With a brush dip into the beaten egg yolks and brush onto the wrapper; place some of the chicken mixture and seal the wrapper.
- Place some of the finish potstickers into some boiling water and when it float remove it to a colander and place ice some cold water. Drain the potstickers.
- Heat a nonstick skillet lightly coated with oil adds some of the potstickers and pan fry to a golden brown.