Recipe by *Asha*
I love soups and during fall and winter I eat them 3-4 times a week. I always look for tasty, quick, and comforting recipes. This one you can change to whatever veggies you have on hand. But this is my favorite combination.
- 340.19 g boneless chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 354.88 ml carrots, diced
- 226.79 g cauliflower florets
- 946.36 ml low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 9.85 ml dried herbs
- 127.57 g small shaped pasta
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely dice the chicken, discarding any skin.
- Heat the oil and quickly saute the chicken and vegetables until they are lightly colored.
- Stir in the stock and herbs. Bring to a boil and add pasta. Return to boil, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season to taste and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (if using) Serve with crusty bread for a complete meal.