1/2 Photos of Chicken, Vegetables, and Pasta Soup
I love soups and during fall and winter I eat them 3-4 times a week. I always look for tasty, quick, and comforting recipes. This one you can change to whatever veggies you have on hand. But this is my favorite combination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely dice the chicken, discarding any skin.
- 2Heat the oil and quickly saute the chicken and vegetables until they are lightly colored.
- 3Stir in the stock and herbs. Bring to a boil and add pasta. Return to boil, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4Season to taste and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (if using) Serve with crusty bread for a complete meal.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Vegetables, and Pasta Soup
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.6
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 101.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium low-fat chicken broth