Recipe by JESMom
From WW - I have yet to try but it sounds fab! Only 4 points, 183 calories, 4 grams of fat! Much better then some of the others!
Top Review by Dyenana
Very good and easy to sub out if you don't have some ingredients. Added miso paste this time and was so yummy. Silly me keeps forgetting the scallions and it is still yummy! 2nd time this month we have had this!! Highly recommend!
- 1⁄4 lb udon noodles or 1⁄4 lb cooked spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the noodles and cook until tender, about 20 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oi in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the chicken, stirring to coat. Stir in the broth, sake and soy sauce; bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook at a gentle simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Add the veggies and cook till tender, about 5 more minutes. Stir in the noodles and sprinkle with the cilantro.