Chicken -Vegetable Spaghetti
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken; cook, stirring constantly, until no longer pink.
- Drain chicken, and set aside, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Add zucchini, chopped green pepper, mushroom slices, chopped onion, and garlic to skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in chicken, spaghetti sauce, salt, and pepper; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1 cup mozzarella cheese; cook until cheese melts, stirring often.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Arrange noodles on a large platter; top with sauce mixture, and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and parsley.