Chicken-Vegetable Soup With Kielbasa and Pasta
- In a big soup pot over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add in the kielbasa, onions, and garlic; saute until onions and garlic are tender and the kielbasa is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Increase heat to high; add in stock, carrots, celery, zucchini, salt, and pepper to taste; bring to a boil.
- Decrease heat to med-low and simmer, covered, until the vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Add in chicken and macaroni; simmer, uncovered, until the macaroni is tender and the flavors are blended, about 15 minutes.