Recipe by limecat
This soup is so tasty and good for you! Have as little or as much as you like! It is perfect for filling you up before your small meal of healthy stuff! I used this soup for colds/flus and even for dieting!!
- 500 g skinless chicken breasts
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 celery, chopped
- 1 parsnip, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 -4 tablespoons chicken stock
- 8 cups water
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to boil.
- In the meantime, cut up all the vegetables into small cubes.
- Cut the chicken into 1cm cubes.
- Add the vegetables and garlic and stock and boil on high heat for 5 minutes, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add chicken and bring to boil for 2 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or longer.
- Soup is ready when all ingredients have sunk to the bottom!