This soup is so tasty and good for you! Have as little or as much as you like! It is perfect for filling you up before your small meal of healthy stuff! I used this soup for colds/flus and even for dieting!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil.
- 2In the meantime, cut up all the vegetables into small cubes.
- 3Cut the chicken into 1cm cubes.
- 4Add the vegetables and garlic and stock and boil on high heat for 5 minutes, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 5Add chicken and bring to boil for 2 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or longer.
- 6Soup is ready when all ingredients have sunk to the bottom!
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Vegetable Soup Low Carb/Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 123.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: