Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is what I eat when I want to lose a few pounds.
Make and share this Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup squash, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cut green beans, chopped
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 32 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Dice or chop onion, zucchini, squash, carrots, celery, green beans, and tomatoes.
- Mix chicken broth, water, garlic salt, pepper, dill, minced garlic, onion, zucchini, squash, carrots, celery, green beans, and tomatoes.
- Simmer 90 minutes.
- Turn off and add chopped cooked chicken.