Recipe by marcie_santos
This recipe is designed for use with a pressure cooker, but can also be done on the stove for 35 minutes.
Top Review by kaarrie
I made two changes to recipe: used chicken broth instead of water & used 1/2 chicken breast still on the bone. Everyone in the family loved it! The cilantro blended in w/the soup flavor & was not too strong. I will be making this again!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup celery, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn kernels, frozen
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes. Place chicken, onion,carrots, celery, cilantro, green onion, garlic, salt, pepper and water in pressure cooker. Lock lid into place. Over high heat, bring cooker up to pressure. Then reduce heat to maintain pressure and pressure regulator rocks gently. Cook for 8 minutes. Quickly release the pressure. Carefully remove lid and add frozen corn. Heat on medium heat until corn is tender.