Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A hearty vegetable soup perfect for cold weather.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 4 -5 carrots, sliced
- 5 potatoes, cubed
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 4 cups water
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash of tony cacheres creole seasoning
- Boil chicken for one hour.
- Cut up chicken.
- Add chicken, bullion cube, all vegetables, tomato sauce, water, salt, Tony Cacheres, and pepper.
- Cook for about an hour.
- You can cook this in a crockpot if you wish. Decrease the water to no more than 2 cups and cook it all day.