Recipe by mama smurf
The original recipe came from a Favorite Brand Name book "Incredibly Easy Chicken". I have made some changes to fit my DH and my tastes.
Top Review by SweetySJD
Very good! The cream cheese mixture is really delicious! I think it would be good to mix the vegetables right into the cream cheese mixture and put it all on together. This would be good for a potluck or as an appetizer or a nice lunch. Thanks!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, chive flavored
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 spinach tortillas
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3⁄4 cup shredded chopped carrot
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evely onto each tortilla leaving about a 1/2 inch border.
- Divide chicken, carrot, bell pepper and green onions evely over cream cheese leaving about a 1 1/2 inch border on cheese mixture at one end of each tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla in a jelly-roll fashion. Cut into 1 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Refrigerate till ready to eat.