1/2 Photos of Chicken Vegetable Quiche
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped cooked vegetables (I used carrots and celery)
- 1 skinless chicken breast half (cooked and chunked)
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 prepared pie crusts or 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust, recipe
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup cream of chicken soup or 1/4 cup mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Saute diced onion in olive oil over med-high heat.
- 3In a med-sized bowl, mix cooked vegies, onion, chicken, italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- 4Roll out crust and perforate bottom. (if fresh dough, prebake 10 min).
- 5Beat eggs, soup, cream, salt and pepper with a whisk in a med-sized bowl.
- 6Spread chicken and vegetables in crust.
- 7Pour egg mixture over other ingredients in crust.
- 8To prevent burning, cover edge of crust with foil.
- 9Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 10Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 11Cut and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Vegetable Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.3
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 118.9 mg
- Sodium 661.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: