Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I made this recently for dinner, and it was delicious! Lately,I have been coming up with recipes with what I have on hand. For the crust I used All-American Pizza Crust, but you can use any prepared crust or a 12" pizza crust recipe.
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped cooked vegetables (I used carrots and celery)
- 1 skinless chicken breast half (cooked and chunked)
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 prepared pie crusts or 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust, recipe
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup cream of chicken soup or 1⁄4 cup mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute diced onion in olive oil over med-high heat.
- In a med-sized bowl, mix cooked vegies, onion, chicken, italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Roll out crust and perforate bottom. (if fresh dough, prebake 10 min).
- Beat eggs, soup, cream, salt and pepper with a whisk in a med-sized bowl.
- Spread chicken and vegetables in crust.
- Pour egg mixture over other ingredients in crust.
- To prevent burning, cover edge of crust with foil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut and enjoy.
Excellent quiche my friend!