Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A Great kids Meal
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water (or milk)
- 4 (8 ounce) boxes pasta shells (thats what I like, but my kids use any kind of pasta)
- 1 (16 ounce) frozen peas and carrots (or mixed frozen vegetables thawed)
- 4 cups water
- Heat oil in large skillet, cook chicken until brown stirring often.
- In separate 6 quart pot boil water add pasta cook 5 min or until done (drain when done).
- Add soup and the 1 cup of water or milk and stir in the chicken and vegetables Let simmer for 5 minute stirring often. .