1/1 Photo of Chicken Vegetable Lo Mein
I got this recipe from the Dynasty brand of Chinese Five Spices. I thought it was very good even though it doesn't contain Chinese Five Spices. Fast and easy to make. I used spaghetti instead of the Chow Mein Stir-Fry Noodles and chicken tenders instead of breast. I also added mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 170.09 g package chow mein stir-fry noodles
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 340.19 g boneless chicken breast, cut into 2 inch long strips
- 4 green onions, and tops thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1 large stalk celery, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 medium zucchini, julienne cut
- 29.58 ml dynasty chinese stir-fry sauce
- 29.58 ml dynasty oyster sauce
- 14.79 ml dynasty sesame oil
- 1Cook noodles as pkg directs. Drain ; rinse with cold water and drain well.
- 2Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray.
- 3Add half the chicken; stir-fry 2-3 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from pan. Repeat procedure with additional cooking spray and remaining half chicken in same pan. Remove from pan.
- 4Lightly coat inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add green onions and tops, celery, carrot and zucchini; stir-fry 1 minute.
- 5Add noodles, chicken, stir-fry and oyster sauces. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until all is heated through.
- 6Remove from heat; mix in sesame oil.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Vegetable Lo Mein
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 338.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: