Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from the Dynasty brand of Chinese Five Spices. I thought it was very good even though it doesn't contain Chinese Five Spices. Fast and easy to make. I used spaghetti instead of the Chow Mein Stir-Fry Noodles and chicken tenders instead of breast. I also added mushrooms.
- 1 (6 ounce) packagechow mein stir-fry noodles
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3⁄4 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 2 inch long strips
- 4 green onions, and tops thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1 large stalk celery, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 medium zucchini, julienne cut
- 2 tablespoons dynasty chinese stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons dynasty oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon dynasty sesame oil
- Cook noodles as pkg directs. Drain ; rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray.
- Add half the chicken; stir-fry 2-3 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from pan. Repeat procedure with additional cooking spray and remaining half chicken in same pan. Remove from pan.
- Lightly coat inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add green onions and tops, celery, carrot and zucchini; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add noodles, chicken, stir-fry and oyster sauces. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until all is heated through.
- Remove from heat; mix in sesame oil.