1/1 Photo of Chicken Vegetable Lasagna
Glad® FreezerWare's Note:
A healthy alternative to traditional lasagna! Courtesy of Glad® FreezerWare™
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 Tyson® Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray, set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring for 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add the onion and garlic, cook 2 minutes.
- 3Add the basil, oregano, zucchini, and red bell pepper; cook, stirring often for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the zucchini is tender. Add the marinara and Parmesan cheese. Remove from heat.
- 4Remember to wash hands and surfaces before preparing food.
- 5To Assemble: Spread a thin layer of the chicken mixture in the bottom of the baking dish. Top with a layer of noodles, ricotta cheese, chicken mixture and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- 6Serving Suggestion: Serve with a lettuce salad and warm garlic toast.
- 7To Freeze for Serving Later: Place leftover lasagna in refrigerator until completely cooled. Cut squares of lasagna and place into Gladware® containers. Store in freezer.
- 8To Serve From Frozen for Microwave: Lift lid of container to vent. Microwave on high power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 271.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Tyson® Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs