1/1 Photo of Chicken Vegetable Francese
Sauce Lover's Note:
Boneless chicken teams up with carrots and zucchini in a light and very flavorful dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 carrots, cut into sticks 2 1/2x 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 2 1/2x1/2 inch sticks
- 1Coat chicken with flour, shake off excess.
- 2Melt butter or margarine in 10" skillet over medium high heat, add chicken and cook 5 minutes on each side.
- 3Remove chicken, set aside.
- 4In same skillet, stir in wine, chicken broth, lemon peel and lemon juice, salt, thyme and pepper. Bring to boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low, add carrots and cover. Cook 4 minutes until carrots are crisp-tender, not mushy!
- 6Add chicken and zucchini slices;spoon over pan juices.
- 7Cook,uncovered about 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Vegetable Francese
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 714.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 28.6 g