Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "Speedy Stove-top Suppers" this one's a keeper!
Make and share this Chicken Vegetable Couscous recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped (2 cups)
- 1 small red bell pepper (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- Cook couscous as directed on package.
- Heat oil in 10 inch skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, cook uncovered 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and veggies are crisp-tender.
- Serve chicken mixture over couscous. Sprinkle with cheese if you like.