Warm, comforting and easy prep for a cold winter's day (or any other time for that matter!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam broccoli & cauliflower for 25 minutes.
- 2Boil carrots until tender, then cut diagonally.
- 3Stir onions into olive oil in saute pan; heat until translucent.
- 4Chop broccoli & cauliflower coarsely with knife and place in 9x13 baking dish.
- 5Add carrots and cooked shredded chicken, salt & pepper to taste.
- 6Add onions to vegetables.
- 7In a separate pan, cook cream of chicken and cream of celery soups (undiluted), with milk to boiling point. Remove from heat immediately.
- 8Add cheese and stir until slightly melted.
- 9Pour soup mixture over chicken & vegetables. Mix well and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.5
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 889.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 25.7 g