Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Warm, comforting and easy prep for a cold winter's day (or any other time for that matter!).
Make and share this Chicken-Vegetable Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Steam broccoli & cauliflower for 25 minutes.
- Boil carrots until tender, then cut diagonally.
- Stir onions into olive oil in saute pan; heat until translucent.
- Chop broccoli & cauliflower coarsely with knife and place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Add carrots and cooked shredded chicken, salt & pepper to taste.
- Add onions to vegetables.
- In a separate pan, cook cream of chicken and cream of celery soups (undiluted), with milk to boiling point. Remove from heat immediately.
- Add cheese and stir until slightly melted.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken & vegetables. Mix well and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly.