A simple, inexpensive yet tasty chicken dinner that can be ready in under 40 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup soymilk or 1 cup cow's low-fat milk
- 2/3 cup frozen corn
- 2/3 cup frozen carrots
- 2/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese (optional)
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Spray medium casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2Fill a large saucepan 2/3 full with water, bring to a boil and add egg noodles. Return to boiling and add frozen carrots. Boil 8 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes, then add peas and corn. Continue to cook until noodles are done. Drain in a colander and pour drained mixture into the casserole dish. While you are doing this you can also;.
- 3Spray a medium saucepan with cooking spray. Heat pan over medium and add cubed chicken breast, paprika, garlic, pepper and salt. Cook until chicken is no longer pink, stirring often. When chicken is done, add soup and milk, stir well and heat for two minutes over medium. Pour into casserole.
- 4Fold chicken combination into noodle mixture. Top with cheese if desired and bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup