Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
a healthy and delicious chicken recipe to serve over brown rice.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 6 baby carrots, diced
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 zucchini, quartered and diced
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I use Barilla tomato and basil)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- Saute garlic through carrots in olive oil for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add chicken thighs to pan and brown on all sides.
- Add zucchini, spaghetti sauce and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice or pasta.